Anointed in the Spirit Catechist Guide
A High School Confirmation Program
The Catechist Guide provides comprehensive support for catechists as they prepare the candidates for participating in, and reflecting on the sacrament.
The Catechist's Guide offers 10 fully designed 60- to 90-minute sessions. Sessions 1 through 8 prepare the participants to celebrate the Sacrament of Confirmation. Sessions 9 and 10 take place after the celebration and help the newly confirmed reflect on the meaning and significance of the celebration.
The ten session topics are:
- You're a Candidate Now.
- Baptism: Waters of New Life.
- Renewing Baptismal Promises.
- The Laying On of Hands.
- The Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- Being Anointed by the Holy Spirit.
- The Eucharist: The Heart of the Church's Life.
- Celebrating the Sacrament of Confirmation.
- Mystagogy I: Reflecting on the Rite of Confirmation.
- Mystagogy II: Reflecting on God's Word.
Copyright: May 2, 2011
Size: 8.5 x 11
Length: 162 pages
Item number: 2922
You might also like:
Called to Mercy
Call 800-533-8095 to order