The Paschal Mystery and the Gospels Teacher Guide
We know that teaching and working with today's youth is a calling, a blessing, and sometimes a challenge. Live Jesus in Our Hearts was created to begin answering the needs of today’s youth, in a generation where the spiritual and religious landscape has shifted dramatically.
To help you in your work with young people, this new Teacher Guide centers on the important understandings and essential questions covered in each chapter and unit of the student text.
Publisher: Saint Mary's Press
Copyright: Jan. 31, 2020
Item number: 1267
The Teacher Guide’s features will help you quickly and efficiently plan lessons and assess student learning. Some highlights:
- Teacher guide units align seamlessly with the chapters and units in The Paschal Mystery and the Gospels Student Book, making the connections between teacher guide and student materials effortless and clear.
- Each unit begins with a two-page summary that provides a quick overview of the key knowledge and concepts presented in the unit.
- Unit vocabulary is identified and divided into terms for mastery, terms mastered in previous learning, and terms that are introduced for mastery in later units or courses.
- Each unit provides eight or more learning experiences you can use to help students expand their knowledge and grow in their understanding of key unit concepts.
- Pre-assessments, chapter quizzes, final performance tasks, and unit tests provide a variety of ways for you to assess student mastery of the unit content and concepts.
- Thumbnail images of student book pages, quizzes, tests, handouts, and PowerPoints are provided in the margins so you can quickly identify the specific resources available for each learning experience.
Used with the online course resources, this teacher guide will be your invaluable teaching assistant!
Best books for High School Students
By Joshua Powers, Oradell, NJ
It is AMAZING!
By Brittany, Arizona
By Roger, MN
By Marie, DE
By Gail, AZ