World Religions (2015)
A Voyage of Discovery, Fourth Edition
This highly acclaimed text continues to help young people unlock the doors to the world's major religious traditions. The textbook highlights recent events in the history of these traditions and helps eleventh- and twelfth-graders understand the people, dimensions, and religious principles of the world's major religions.
Publisher: Saint Mary's Press
Edition: Fourth Edition
Copyright: Feb. 11, 2015
Size: 8.5 x 10.5
Length: 320 pages
Item number: 1160
- Each chapter begins with an opener to help draw students’ attention to key information that will be covered in the chapter
- Events and statistics encourage discussion and a deeper understanding of the different religions
- Thought-provoking activities are embedded within each chapter to allow students to immerse themselves in and explore the content further
- Term definitions are now reflected in a sidebar directly on the page where the term is first introduced, making them easier for students to find and use
- A master glossary has been added to provide students a single point of reference for all significant terms
- Encourages eleventh- and twelfth-graders to explore the people, dimensions, and religious principles of the key religions of the world
Great textbook for teaching!
By Julie Melton, Rochester, NY
World Religions: A Voyage of Discovery
Review by Olive Branch United
Try it for free!
You might also like:
View related products
Call 800-533-8095 to order