7 Ways to use Discover the Saints in the parish, Catholic school, and in the home
Get 10 for $50 when you use promo code SAINTSGIFT.
1. For parishes using a family model for catechesis or who offer tools and resources for the home, this little book on the saints for children would be an engaging way for families to journey with the saints through story, learning, prayer, and an activity. Make room for parents to have a part in the formation of their children’s faith in this exciting and meaningful way!
2. For parishes and Catholic schools, this little book compliments and extends a lesson by showing the children how the faith is lived through the life and witness of a saint.
4. What a great resource to help build up and prepare for the celebration of All Saints Day!
5. An effective and exciting way to introduce the saints to journey with through a liturgical season, like Lent. Select the ones whose feast days fall within or whose lives compliment a particular season.
6. Select a saint each month to help in creating:
• a prayer space within the home or in the classroom
• a mural on the saints within the school or church narthex, or hall
• a saints festival where the children take on role playing and presentations, celebrating some of the saints
7. This book is a terrific gift:
• for children to celebrate their baptismal day or First Communion day
• for families new to the parish or school
• for catechists and teachers to use during lessons and in their classrooms