This concise, clear, and fascinating "guided tour" of the Old Testament:
- walks the reader through all the books of the Old Testament, highlighting the passages necessary to understand God's message.
- explains the circumstances in which each book was composed and describes the contents.
- shows maps of the Holy Land as it was configured in various centuries.
- offers questions for personal or group reflection.
- includes a complete key-word index with pronunciation guide.
- invites readers to love more deeply the Bible and the God who is its source.
Copyright: Jan. 1, 1999
Size: 6 x 9
Length: 280 pages
Item number: 5212
By Bernhard A. Asen, Department of Theological Studies, Saint Louis University