His Message and Mission
Core course appropriate for grades nine and ten
Grounded in solid Scripture scholarship and contemporary Church teaching, Jesus: His Message and Mission offers young people a fresh understanding of Jesus and his message. The course includes these central themes:
- the Gospels as a privileged source of information about Jesus.
- the significance of the Reign of God in Jesus' proclamation and ministry.
- Jesus' roles as teacher and healer.
- the meaning of his death and Resurrection.
- the Church as a Spirit-filled community of believers.
Copyright: Jan. 1, 1996
Size: 8.5 x 11
Length: 88 pages