The Church: Christ in the World Today
Teacher Guide, Second Edition
The second edition teacher guide has been carefully crafted to help the teacher lead students in exploring the content of the Living in Christ Series. The teacher guide follows the student book in sequential order and offers a variety of homework and activity resources to help students learn and understand the material. Each section of the guide contains activities, discussion questions, suggestions for homework, section wrap-up projects, At-a-Glance boxes that outline learning objectives and identify resources, and more.
Publisher: Saint Mary's Press
Copyright: Sept. 12, 2016
Size: 8.5 x 11
Length: 210 pages
Item number: 1264
Updates to the second edition:
- Teacher Guide (TG) aligns with the student book for easy navigation and use.
- TG provides a visual overview of each unit’s learning plan, including enduring understandings, essential questions, knowledge and skill goals, and key vocabulary.
- TG includes abundant learning activities to help students master enduring understandings for each unit.
- TG and online teaching resources provide variety of summative and formative assessments.
- Reflection questions have been added throughout each chapter in the Student Book to invite the students to apply their learning to their own life and spirituality.
- Online resources allow easy adaptation and personalization of all student activities and handouts.
To ensure our Teacher Guides are used to assist teachers, and do not become a resource for the students, it is Saint Mary’s Press’ policy to only ship this Teacher Guide to a school. If you would like a copy shipped to a location other than a school, or would like to receive a review copy, please contact our customer care department.
By Sr. Katherine Feely, SND, high school educator
By Patrick Tiernan, Boston College High School