Jesus Christ: God's Love Made Visible
No longer for sale
In Jesus Christ: God's Love Made Visible the students encounter Jesus Christ, the Second Person of the Trinity. This course leads the students toward a deeper understanding of Divine Revelation, the Trinity, the Incarnation, Jesus, salvation, and discipleship as a response to God's love.
In addition to the complete text of the print book, the iBook Edition, and the enhanced interactive e-Books, add the following features:
- In-text links to official, online versions of Scripture, the Catechism, and Church documents so that students can study quotes from the text in their original context.
- In-text links to online biographies of all the saints mentioned in the student text.
- Photo galleries that explore topics in the text.
- Presentations that review key concepts.
- Self-correcting quizzes that assess the student’s mastery of the content in each part of the text.
- Links to online videos that explore people or concepts in greater depth.
The Living in Christ Series
- Makes the most of the wisdom and experience of Catholic high school teachers as they empower and guide students to participate in their own learning.
- Engages students' intellect and responds to their natural desire to know God.
- Encourages faith in action through carefully crafted learning objectives, lessons, activities, active learning, and summative projects that address multiple learning styles.
What you will find . . .
- Each Living in Christ student book is developed in line with the U.S. Bishops' High School Curriculum Framework and provides key doctrine essential to the course in a clear and accessible way, making it relevant to the students and how they live their lives.
- Each Living in Christ teacher guide carefully crafts the lessons, based on the key principles of Understanding by Design, to guide the students' understanding of key concepts.
- Living in Christ offers an innovative, online learning environment featuring flexible and customizable resources to enrich and empower the teacher to respond to the diverse learning needs of the students.
- The Living in Christ series is available to you in traditional full-color text and in digital textbook format, offering you options to meet your preferences and needs.
**This title is in conformity with the Catechism of the Catholic Church and the USCCB's Curriculum Framework.
"I have to admit that I was hesitant about a complete change of curriculum to meet the bishops' framework, but the work Saint Mary's Press has done makes me confident that I can teach the new curriculum with enthusiasm and academic rigor. Thank you for the offerings of these student texts and teacher guide"
—Mary Hansel Parlin, Cotter High School religion teacher
Publisher: Saint Mary's Press
Copyright: April 15, 2011
Size: 6 x 9
Length: 256 pages
By Patrick Tiernan, Boston College High School
By Sr. Katherine Feely, SND, high school educator