- Teacher Resources Discover! Finding Faith in LifeGo Seek Find
Living in ChristBreakthrough! BibleCatholic Connections, ParishCatholic Connections, SchoolOther Courses
- Reconciliation and Eucharist Kit
- Online Director's Manual
- Reconciliation Teaching Guide
- Reconciliation Teaching Guide (Spanish)
- Eucharist Teaching Guide
- Eucharist Teaching Guide (Spanish)
- Confirmation Teaching Guide
- Confirmation Teaching Guide (Spanish)
- Reconciliation Home Guide
- Eucharist Home Guide
- Confirmation Home Guide
- Liturgical Resources
- Activities & Assessment
About this image
"Children, such as these Israeli children playing in the hills of Judea, were often used by Jesus to teach the disciples about the kingdom of God (Mark 10:13-16). The Scriptures also refer to God's Chosen People as children (Hebrews 2:5-18)."
Copyright © Saint Mary's Press. This image may be saved, printed or downloaded for personal and educational (non-commercial) use. All other uses require written permission from the publisher.
Copyright © 2019 Saint Mary's Press. All rights reserved.