- Teacher Resources Discover! Finding Faith in LifeLive It! Change the World with Everyday FaithGo Seek Find
Living in ChristBreakthrough! BibleCatholic Connections, ParishCatholic Connections, School
- Reconciliation and Eucharist Kit
- Online Director's Manual
- Reconciliation Teaching Guide
- Reconciliation Teaching Guide (Spanish)
- Eucharist Teaching Guide
- Eucharist Teaching Guide (Spanish)
- Confirmation Teaching Guide
- Confirmation Teaching Guide (Spanish)
- Reconciliation Home Guide
- Eucharist Home Guide
- Confirmation Home Guide
- Liturgical Resources
- Activities & Assessment
CST 101 | Option for the Poor and Vulnerable
About this video
Part of a collaborative video series presented by the USCCB and Catholic Relief Services on Catholic Social Teaching. Learn from Cardinal Luis Antonio Tagle, Fr. James Martin, SJ, Kerry Weber, and Thomas Awiapo as they discuss the Preferential Option for the Poor and Vulnerable.
Please note: YouTube comments, ads, and suggested videos do not always reflect the views and values of Saint Mary’s Press.
Copyright © 2019 Saint Mary's Press. All rights reserved.