- Uncover, with young people, the depth and breadth of Catholic teaching regarding life issues.
- Enable adult leaders to teach young people to become grounded in the Catholic moral vision of Christ.
- Explore real life topics including charity, abortion, the death penalty, euthanasia, and living with dignity, among others are discussed.
- The sessions are ready-to-go with handouts included in the print version with additional handouts and PowerPoints available electronically.
- Includes a primer for adult leaders on Affirming Life, Affirming Love: The God of Love and Human Life.
Publisher: National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry
Edition: Volume 5
Copyright: Nov. 26, 2012
Size: 8.5 x 11
Length: 113 pages
Item number: 8143