Together with your preschooler, join Ben, Allie, and Rocky as they encounter some of the most famous people and stories of the Bible. Young children will love these sturdy board books and beg to hear them again and again.
- Simple, eye-catching illustrations directly connect to words on the page, building early literacy skills
- Memorable, recurring characters engage and entertain as they lead young children through some of the Bible’s greatest stories
- Engaging text encourages reader and child interaction, great for bonding and building those earliest listening and reading skills!
- Durable pages will stand up to repeated handling
What better way to introduce young children to the Good News than through great storytelling! These faithful retellings of important stories from Scripture, as seen through the eyes of two young children, build awareness of God as friend, provider, protector, and creator.
Saint Mary’s Press has long served the mission of sharing the Good News with young people in grade school and high school. Beginning in 2017, we are excited to extend that mission to preschoolers. It is never too early to share the Good News!
New Testament stories include:
- The Star above the Stable
- Big Day at the River
- Jesus Calms the Storm
- The Surprise at the Cave
for a limited time, when you buy both Old and new testament sets, get a free plush rocky dog!
Publisher: Saint Mary's Press
Copyright: Feb. 7, 2017
Format: Board Book
Size: 7.6 x 6.8
Length: 18 pages