Stations of the Cross
Virtual Meditations: Stations of the Cross
Virtual Meditations uses new technology to help young people reflect, in their own way, on the death of Jesus Christ.
The codes can be placed around your classroom, in your school hallway, or even in your parish or church hall. Students can simply scan the codes with their mobile devices and view a two-minute video explaining each station and encouraging personal reflection. The videos will help young people relate to Jesus’ teachings and learn more about his journey to Calvary—while using the technology they prefer.
- Interactive: Young people will be actively engaged as they move around the room scanning the QR Codes.
- Adaptable: The codes can be used in a classroom, a hallway, a parish, or at home.
- Motivating: Young people are encouraged and enabled to use new technology to help them understand and reflect on the Stations of the Cross.
Read what others are saying about Virtual Meditations: Stations of the Cross:
Stations of the Cross and Virtual Journeys, from a Cyberpilgrim's Blog
More on how it works!
- Search for and install a free QR code reader from the App Store in iTunes or the Android marketplace on your mobile device.
- Open the app and use it to scan the QR code on the card.
- You will be taken to engaging video content.
- Scan the QR code on each card to explore all of the videos!
Publisher: Saint Mary's Press
Copyright: Aug. 20, 2012
Format: Card deck