Reconciliation Program Director Manual
Celebrate and Remember
Celebrate and Remember prepares children for the celebration of the Sacrament of Penance and Reconciliation and the Sacrament of the Eucharist. Through the effective process of liturgical catechesis, preparation for these Sacraments takes place not only by learning about the rites but also through the rites that are going to be celebrated. It is a process that will result in a deeper understanding and more meaningful celebration of these important Sacraments.
The program director manual offers a wide range of resources that will assist in the design and development of an effective program of Sacrament preparation.
Copyright: June 17, 2011
Size: 8.5 x 11
Length: 142 pages
Item number: 2326
Some of the resources offered include:
- an overview of the Celebrate and Remember components.
- a presentation of key points of theology.
- worksheets and checklists for planning the program.
- training sessions for catechists.
- orientation sessions for parents.
- retreat models for parents and children.
- a mystagogy session for post-Sacrament reflection.
- prayers, activities, background information, and other helpful materials to support your program.