Eucharist Child's Book
Celebrate and Remember
Celebrate and Remember prepares children for the celebration of the Sacrament of Penance and Reconciliation and the Sacrament of the Eucharist. Through the effective process of liturgical catechesis, preparation for these Sacraments takes place not only by learning about the rites but also through the rites that are going to be celebrated. It is a process that will result in a deeper understanding and more meaningful celebration of these important Sacraments.
Copyright: June 17, 2011
Size: 10.875 x 8.375
Length: 128 pages
Item number: 2320
This child's book captivates children with:
- an opening prayer.
- We Listen: Scripture story with an on-page activity.
- We Learn: doctrinal instruction with an on-page activity.
- Heart-to-Heart: an experiential story that shows how the Scripture and doctrine can be lived out.
- We Pray: a closing prayer celebration.
Special chapter features include:
- key words bolded and defined in the glossary.
- take-home activities.
- sidebars that explore the saints, unique aspects of our faith, and the signs and symbols of our faith.
The child's book also contains a visual walk-through of a Catholic church, traditional Catholic prayers, a step-by-step guide to the Rite of the Mass, instructions for the reception of Holy Communion, and an illustrated glossary.
**The Subcommittee on the Catechism, United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, has found this child's book, copyright 2011, to be in conformity with the Catechism of the Catholic Church.