Leader's Guide for Waking Up Bees
Stories of Living Life's Questions
Engaging and true-to-life, the 10 short stories in the collection Waking Up Bees vividly portray people who are wrestling with important life issues—love, work, money, suffering, communication, vocation, and more. Written from a young person's viewpoint, the stories offer in-depth material for discussion on the meaning and practice of the Christian life.
The leader's guide contains:
- suggestions for how to use the stories with young people.
- background themes and metaphors.
- questions that help students explore the story and their own experience.
- references to themes in the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- cross-references to themes covered in the senior-year religion textbook Creating a Christian Lifestyle.
Copyright: Jan. 1, 1999
Size: 6 x 9
Length: 32 pages