Revelation and the Old Testament
Flexibility is needed now more than ever, which is why we're excited to announce that you can now purchase an eBook and print book bundle for a discounted price! Give us a call at 1-800-533-8095 to learn more.
“How powerful the word of God is to touch hearts.”
- St. John Baptist de la Salle
"Live Jesus in Our Hearts" is a prayer said daily by Lasallians all over the world. Our new high school religion curriculum reflects this prayer, and our mission—that every young person would invite Jesus’ presence into their hearts. We sought to begin answering the needs of today’s youth, in a generation where the spiritual and religious landscape has shifted dramatically.
Revelation and the Old Testament is the first semester course in the new high school series Live Jesus in Our Hearts. This series takes a fresh approach to the Framework outline, bringing in new themes such as in-depth use of scripture, extensive online resources, and an invitational, evangelizing approach.
Revelation and the Old Testament is an Old Testament overview (with a sneak peak of the New Testament) that includes all the required Framework content related to Revelation. Used with Jesus Christ and the New Testament, you can now teach an overview of the Bible in freshman year using a Framework approved curriculum!
Copyright: March 4, 2019
Item number: 1165
Plus, help students connect using:
- Short stories about young people that relate a teaching or belief to a young person’s lived experience.
- Focus questions introduce each unit in the voice of a teen, guiding students in focusing on what they might learn; units end with an image of a real student and his or her reflections on the unit focus question, inviting the students to check their own understanding.
- A Unit Highlights section that uses graphic organizers to visually represent the key concepts from each chapter
- “Hmmm” questions at the end of each article that encourage students to think critically about Christian beliefs.
- A full page visual feature at the end of each chapter that engages students to reflect on the chapter content in a unique way.
Best books for High School Students
By Joshua Powers, Oradell, NJ
It is AMAZING!
By Brittany, Arizona
By Roger, MN
By Marie, DE
By Gail, AZ