Called to Mercy: Confirming Young People for a Mission of Witness
Call 800-533-8095 to order
Called to Mercy: Confirming Young People for a Mission of Witness combines the best of all learning experiences and opportunities, tapping the strength and appeal of online learning modules with the power of interspersed, gathered, face-to-face sessions and a retreat experience.
In this Director's Manual, you will find:
- The story and unique approach behind Called to Mercy.
- How young people will access Called to Mercy.
- How program directors will access Called to Mercy.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to register your parish and enroll your young people in Called to Mercy.
- An overview of each of the ten online learning modules.
- Plans for each of the five gathered sessions and full-day retreat.
- Introductions to the three Confirmation guides: Karen, Lauren, and Shawn.
- A list of frequently asked questions and answers.
For more information about Called to Mercy, visit calledtomercy.com.
The Director's Manual also includes an album of accompanying music to enhance the Confirmation experience. As the program director, you are free to load these songs onto any device, and you are granted permission to play them at any of your gathered sessions. In fact, the gathered session plans, retreat plan, and service-day plan all call for one or more of the songs to be played either as background music or as part of a reflection exercise. To learn more about the power and beauty of these songs, visit mission85music.com.
Publisher: Saint Mary's Press
Copyright: Feb. 5, 2016
Size: 8.5 x 11
Length: 20 pages