Our forward-thinking, innovative staff creates an inviting and collaborative working atmosphere at Saint Mary's Press. It is a feeling you can sense the moment you walk in our door. Belief in our company mission, community involvement, and genuine camaraderie are all part of what keeps the employees motivated and the company successful. Visit our benefits page for more information.
Please send resume with cover letter to:
Saint Mary's Press
702 Terrace Heights
Winona, MN 55987-1320
Electronic submissions preferred firstname.lastname@example.org
current employment opportunities:
Freelance Copyediting and Proofreading
Please fill out our "Survey of Freelance Suppliers" form and take our "Copyediting/Proofreading Test."
Please fill out the forms "Survey of Freelance Suppliers" and "Copyediting/Proofreading Test" electronically. Use PDF mark-up tools to make your corrections/changes to the test. Click on the links below to access these documents, and submit them via e-mail to Laurie Berg-Shaner, Saint Mary's Press Copyediting Coordinator, at email@example.com.
General responsibilities: Maintain an orderly flow of incoming and outgoing orders. Responsible for shipping orders, checking in returns, shipping trade show supplies, maintenance of shipping equipment, and general maintenance of shipping area.
Specific operating responsibilities:
- Ship Saint Mary’s Press products with a high degree of accuracy within 24 hour guideline
- Document all shipments leaving Saint Mary’s Press
- Complete quality control check list for products printed/assembled in POD
- Keep current with new postage and UPS rates, innovations in shipping procedures and materials
- Verify quantity of incoming deliveries and check against shipping ticket
- Inspect incoming product for quality
- Notify employees of shipments made directly to them immediately upon receipt
- Open and record returns from customers.
- Ship show orders.
- Assist Inventory Manager in monitoring inventory counts
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to show sound judgment in determining product quality with excellent attention to details
- Good Computer Skills
- Demonstrated Customer Service Skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, lift for several hours during a work shift
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs repeatedly during a work shift