Our forward-thinking, innovative staff creates an inviting and collaborative working atmosphere at Saint Mary's Press. It is a feeling you can sense the moment you walk in our door. Belief in our company mission, community involvement, and genuine camaraderie are all part of what keeps the employees motivated and the company successful. Visit our benefits page for more information.
Please send resume with cover letter to:
Saint Mary's Press
702 Terrace Heights
Winona, MN 55987-1320
Electronic submissions preferred email@example.com
web applications developer
Development of and support for applications including but not limited to websites, mobile, etc. with a high degree of usability.
Specific operating responsibilities:
• Participate in the entire software development lifecycle in a wide variety of applications using best practices.
• Create and support applications in collaboration with customers and other personnel with a focus on usability.
• Usability test projects and make refinements based on usability results.
• Help support the internal CMS ensuring multi-format delivery is accomplished efficiently.
• Work within a production schedule and a budget to meet deadlines and manage resources.
• Ensure red carpet customer service and tech support to customers.
• Periodically assist with help desk support.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Participate in direct user observation sessions in service of product development discovery.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Degree in computer science, information systems, or equivalent work experience
• Knowledge of web applications using server side code (C#, ASP.Net, ColdFusion, Java)
• Knowledge of SQL databases (MS-SQL)
• Mobile application development (iOS, Android) a plus
• Knowledge of Google Analytics a plus
• Experience with Content Management Systems a plus
• Knowledge of XML and XSLT a plus
• Key qualities are attention to detail, excellent communication, creative thinking, flexibility, teamwork, positive attitude, and a passion for learning new and exciting technologies.