Leaders can now take young adolescents inside the meaning of the most prominent liturgical seasons. Through this resource of over 50 different activities, young adolescents will examine concrete symbols of some of the most beloved traditions of the Church alongside popular practices of today.
- Rear-view Mirror Messages.
- "Piece" Be with You.
- Advent Wreath Blessing.
- Watch While You Wait.
- Dressed for Christ.
- The Immaculate Conception of Mary.
- Preparing for Christmas.
- Journey to the Inns: Las Posadas.
- Family Tree: Feast of the Family.
- The Magi Return Press Conference.
- Welcome to Mardi Gras.
- Return to God.
- The Interruption of the "Now."
Copyright: Aug. 1, 2008
Size: 8.375 x 10.75
Length: 104 pages
reviews of Exploring Liturgical Seasons with Young Adolescents
Religion Teacher's Journal, January, 2009