Program Director Manual
for Catholic Connections Parish Edition
Catholic Connections is a comprehensive parish religious education program for sixth-, seventh- and eighth-graders. It aims to help them strengthen their Catholic identity and make connections between faith and life. As the overarching piece of the program, this manual for the program director includes the following:
- an overview of the Catholic Connections program.
- a Getting Started checklist.
- program planning guidance, including scheduling options.
- overviews of all six courses.
- six tip sheets for catechists.
- two tip sheets for parents.
Copyright: Feb. 9, 2009
Size: 8.375 x 11
Length: 56 pages