Leader's Guide for Primary Source Readings in Christian Morality
Edited by Steven McGlaun
By Diana Turney
Primary Source Readings in Christian Morality gives your student the opportunity to read inspiring and challenging documents firsthand. The leader's guide brings you the expertise of a veteran morality teacher who not only provides helpful insight into the readings but also lends the wisdom gained from years of sharing the moral teachings of the Catholic Church with young people.
Each chapter in this leader's guide includes these elements:
- summaries of the primary source readings from the student book.
- an activity to help you guide students through each of the readings.
- additional activities to further explore the issues.
- suggestions for prayer related to the chapter topic.
- action ideas related to the chapter topic.
Copyright: Feb. 8, 2008
Size: 8.375 x 10.75
Length: 84 pages