The Paschal Mystery: Christ's Mission of Salvation, Second Edition
The goodness of creation, Original Sin, and the promise of a messiah are the starting points for this course, which explores our salvation through the Paschal Mystery. The students encounter the mystery and glory of the suffering, death, Resurrection, and Ascension of Jesus Christ. The course also explores how the Paschal Mystery informs our daily lives, our prayer, and our participation in the life of the Church.
The second edition of our popular Living In Christ series offers updated navigation, organizing and synchronizing curriculum across both teacher guides and student books. The student books have shifted from a section-part-article structure to a unit-chapter-article structure where sections become units and a part is now a chapter.
In addition to the complete text of the print book, the Interactive Edition adds the following features:
- In-text links to official, online versions of Scripture, the Catechism, and Church documents so that students can study quotes from the text in their original context.
- In-text links to online biographies of all the saints mentioned in the student text.
- Photo galleries that explore topics in the text.
- PowerPoint presentations that review key concepts.
- Links to online videos that explore people or concepts in greater depth.
**If you need more information on Living in Christ, first edition, please call 800-533-8095.
Publisher: Saint Mary's Press
Copyright: Jan. 6, 2017
Size: 6 x 9
Length: 272 pages