New to Go Seek Find? Start here!
Get Special Pricing on Go Seek Find when you add on our popular faith formation program for Grades 1–5, Discover! Finding Faith in Life!
- Reconciliation Teaching Guide (Spanish)
- Eucharist Teaching Guide (Spanish)
- Confirmation Teaching Guide (Spanish)
- Reconciliation Family Pages (Spanish)
- Eucharist Family Pages (Spanish)
- Confirmation Family Pages (Spanish)
Login to the Digital eLearning Sampler
This course is accessible on any device that connects to the internet. Go to: mlearn.smp.org
Your email or username is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your password (case-sensitive): GoSeekFind123!
Note: Please do not change this password.
Home Guide Helps for Families
Help parents easily transition to using Go Seek Find at home with this step-by-step guide. The below video is a step-by-step walkthrough on how to lead a lesson at home. Parents can take the 45 minute lesson, presented in the home guide, and break it up into the 3 parts, each 15 minutes long. We look forward to having a distance eLearning option available for the 2021-22 school/catechetical year that will do the teaching of the lesson for parents, so their role is to simply follow up with their child through a variety of manageable options offered.
Please note: YouTube comments, ads, and suggested videos do not always reflect the views and values of Saint Mary’s Press.
To access your Home Guide, click below:
Click on the DOWNLOAD PDF icon at the top of the document window to save it to your computer (recommended), or click on the PRINT icon at the bottom of the document window (note the full Home Guide documents are each 40-55 pages long, so we recommend only printing the lessons you'll need!)
Home Guide instructions for Spanish-speaking families:
Families can access the Spanish Teaching Guides, but will need to make adaptations to be able to teach their child one-to-one (as the guides are created for group activity and learning).
To access the Spanish Teaching Guides, click below:
- Spanish Eucharist Teaching Guide
- Spanish Reconciliation Teaching Guide
- Spanish Confirmation Teaching Guide
Click on the DOWNLOAD PDF icon at the top of the document window to save it to your computer (recommended), or click on the PRINT icon at the bottom of the document window (note the full Home Guide documents are each 35-65 pages long, so we recommend only printing the lessons you'll need!)
Here’s what to send home for parents to teach from home:
- The Catholic Children’s Bible
- The Activity Booklets from sacrament folders that are to be covered during the time of seclusion
- Your contact information and/or the contact information for catechists so parents to have a continued line of communication and support when needed
- Continued support and resources from our Ministry Care Team to support the nourishment of faith in the home during this time:
For middle and high school