Growing Up Girl
Sharing Your Heart with Your Mom
What if you and your mother could peek into each other's world? What if your hearts could intersect at a deeply emotional level of acceptance and love? Much more than a book of prayers, Growing Up Girl is an interactive resource that helps mothers and daughters experience the wonder of their relationship. Each chapter, which is full of ways to discover how the mother-daughter threads intertwine with God, addresses the challenging aspects of growing up:
- Tangles: When Your Body Changes.
- Knots: When Worry Strikes.
- Twists: When People Are Mean to You.
- Loops: When Life with Others Gets Complicated.
- Snags: When You Lose Confidence.
- Coils: When You Are Confused.
- Spirals: When Your Life Feels Out of Control.
Growing Up Girl gives mothers and daughters a resource for creating that quiet, reflective time to be with each other and with God. The book makes a special gift from Mom to daughter or the perfect Confirmation present. Ages 11 to 15.
Copyright: Jan. 1, 2003
Size: 5.5 x 8.5
Length: 88 pages
By Marilyn Kielbasa, author, trainer, and ministry consultant
By Janet Claussen, author of Awakening: Challenging the Culture with Girls, Biblical Women: Exploring their Stories with Girls and Seeking: Doing Theology with Girls