Anointed in the Spirit Program Director Manual
A Middle School Confirmation Program
Edited by Maura Thompson Hagarty
The Program Director Manual features a complete overview and all the relevant components necessary for facilitating a successful program, including:
- an overview of Anointed in the Spirit.
- tips for celebrating Confirmation with students in the context of parish life.
- guidelines for planning your Confirmation program.
- models for a variety of time frames and structures.
- a training session for catechists.
- an orientation session for parents.
- an orientation session for sponsors and candidates.
- instructions for leading a liturgy-planning committee.
These foundational documents on Confirmation are included for easy reference:
- Apostolic Constitution on the Sacrament of Confirmation.
- Rite of Confirmation.
Copyright: Feb. 1, 2010
Size: 8.375 x 10.75
Length: 120 pages