The Catholic Faith Handbook Teacher's Guide
To ensure our Teacher Guides are used to assist teachers, and do not become a resource for the students, it is Saint Mary’s Press’ policy to only ship this Teacher Guide to a school. If you would like a copy shipped to a location other than a school, or would like to receive a review copy, please contact our customer care department.
The Catholic Faith Handbook for Youth Teacher Guide provides everything you need to offer an overview course about Catholic beliefs and practices.
Mirroring the engaging material in The Catholic Faith Handbook for Youth, Third Edition as the core content, the teacher guide follows the sequence of the Student Book while also being updated to reflect the new information included in the Third Edition.
Publisher: Saint Mary's Press
Copyright: Feb. 15, 2013
Item number: 2826
Each unit in the Teacher Guide includes:
- A unit overview.
- Identified key understandings and questions
- A clear, outlined path to understanding
- Engaging learning experiences, handouts, and assessments
- A list of chapters or sections used in the lesson
- A list of related Scripture passages
- Vocabulary terms and definitions.
To access additional online resources for this course, please go to: http://www.smp.org/resourcecenter/books