The Sacraments: Encounters with Christ
Teacher Guide, First Edition
Edited by Joanna Dailey
Call 800-533-8095 to order
To ensure our Teacher Guides are used to assist teachers, and do not become a resource for the students, it is Saint Mary’s Press’ policy to only ship this Teacher Guide to a school. If you would like a copy shipped to a location other than a school, or would like to receive a review copy, please contact our customer care department.
The Sacraments: Encounters with Christ provides an opportunity to encounter Christ in a full and real way. The focus of this course is to help the students to learn about the Seven Sacraments, especially the Eucharist, in order to enable them to more fully participate in them. The course also explores the history, scriptural foundation, and current practices of the Sacraments.
The Living in Christ Series
- Makes the most of the wisdom and experience of Catholic high school teachers as they empower and guide students to participate in their own learning.
- Engages students' intellect and responds to their natural desire to know God.
- Encourages faith in action through carefully crafted learning objectives, lessons, activities, active learning, and summative projects that address multiple learning styles.
What you will find . . .
- Each Living in Christ student book is developed in line with the U.S. Bishops' High School Curriculum Framework and provides key doctrine essential to the course in a clear and accessible way, making it relevant to the students and how they live their lives.
- Each Living in Christ teacher guide carefully crafts the lessons, based on the key principles of Understanding by Design, to guide the students' understanding of key concepts.
- Living in Christ offers an innovative, online learning environment featuring flexible and customizable resources to enrich and empower the teacher to respond to the diverse learning needs of the students.
- The Living in Christ series is available to you in traditional full-color text and in digital textbook format, offering you options to meet your preferences and needs.
To access additional online resources for this course, please go to: http://www.smp.org/resourcecenter/books/
Publisher: Saint Mary's Press
Copyright: Jan. 4, 2012
Size: 8.5 x 11
Length: 900 pages