Jesus Christ: God's Love Made Visible, Second Edition
In Jesus Christ: God's Love Made Visible the students encounter Jesus Christ, the Second Person of the Trinity. This course leads the students toward a deeper understanding of Divine Revelation, the Trinity, the Incarnation, Jesus, salvation, and discipleship as a response to God's love.
The second edition of our popular Living In Christ series offers updated navigation, organizing and synchronizing curriculum across both teacher guides and student books. The student books have shifted from a section-part-article structure to a unit-chapter-article structure where sections become units and a part is now a chapter.
In addition to the complete text of the print book, the Interactive Edition adds the following features:
- In-text links to official, online versions of Scripture, the Catechism, and Church documents so that students can study quotes from the text in their original context.
- In-text links to online biographies of all the saints mentioned in the student text.
- Photo galleries that explore topics in the text.
- PowerPoint presentations that review key concepts.
- Links to online videos that explore people or concepts in greater depth.
**If you need more information on Living in Christ, first edition, please call 800-533-8095.
Publisher: Saint Mary's Press
Copyright: Jan. 6, 2017
Size: 6 x 9