Jesus Christ: God's Love Made Visible
Enhanced Interactive iBook Edition
In Jesus Christ: God's Love Made Visible the students encounter Jesus Christ, the Second Person of the Trinity. This course leads the students toward a deeper understanding of Divine Revelation, the Trinity, the Incarnation, Jesus, salvation, and discipleship as a response to God's love.
Music videos are now part of the Jesus Christ iBook!
The country's top Catholic artists use music videos to help students come to a deeper understanding of the key ideas in the Jesus Christ: God's Love Made Visible iBook.
- To ensure the music videos are relevant and entertaining, the country's top Catholic artists perform each song
- The key lessons throughout the book are brought to life through each song
- To help students reflect on the song's meaning, engaging images and superimposed song lyrics are used in each video
- The videos were created in partnership with Oregon Catholic Press
Publisher: Saint Mary's Press
Copyright: March 18, 2013
Item number: 1143EPUB
Additional iBook features include:
- In-text links to official, online versions of Scripture, the Catechism, and Church documents so that students can study quotes from the text in their original context.
- In-text links to online biographies of all the saints mentioned in the student text.
- Photo galleries that explore topics in the text.
- Presentations that review key concepts.
- Self-correcting quizzes that assess the student’s mastery of the content in each part of the text.
- Links to online videos that explore people or concepts in greater depth.
The Living in Christ Series
- Makes the most of the wisdom and experience of Catholic high school teachers as they empower and guide students to participate in their own learning.
- Engages students' intellect and responds to their natural desire to know God.
- Encourages faith in action through carefully crafted learning objectives, lessons, activities, active learning, and summative projects that address multiple learning styles.
What you will find . . .
- Each Living in Christ student book is developed in line with the U.S. Bishops' High School Curriculum Framework and provides key doctrine essential to the course in a clear and accessible way, making it relevant to the students and how they live their lives.
- Each Living in Christ teacher guide carefully crafts the lessons, based on the key principles of Understanding by Design, to guide the students' understanding of key concepts.
- Living in Christ offers an innovative, online learning environment featuring flexible and customizable resources to enrich and empower the teacher to respond to the diverse learning needs of the students.
- The Living in Christ series is available to you in traditional full-color text and in digital textbook format, offering you options to meet your preferences and needs.
**This title is in conformity with the Catechism of the Catholic Church and the USCCB's Curriculum Framework.
"I have to admit that I was hesitant about a complete change of curriculum to meet the bishops' framework, but the work Saint Mary's Press has done makes me confident that I can teach the new curriculum with enthusiasm and academic rigor. Thank you for the offerings of these student texts and teacher guide"
—Mary Hansel Parlin, Cotter High School religion teacher